Atugan LLC connects the world by bridging the gaps left by traditional communication technologies.
Our inspiration, an ancient earth goddess, bestows her followers with power beyond understanding.
We harness such power to bestow customers with robust solutions to their challenging problems.
Atugan promotes core values of Integrity, Respect and Trust as our foundation for success.
Our founders shared more than two decades of experience leading small and large teams to success on projects ranging from shoe-string budgets to hundreds of millions of dollars.
This profitable and self-funded company prizes creativity, enthusiasm, and eagerness to learn.
Following deep engineering roots, we promote curiosity and experimentation while working with amazing customers to radically improve connectivity for their products and services.
Our technical agility, open dialog and iterative design processes optimize success for our partners.
Curious? We’d love to chat about what you would bring to our team!
Atugan has an immediate need for a DevOps Software Engineer:
- Full stack software development on an established IoT connectivity platform
- Gain knowledge through direct interaction with customer and partner teams
- Effectively communicate with business and technical leadership
- Design, develop and test applications using multiple programming and scripting languages across traditional server, embedded and cloud environments
- Ensure quality through hands-on use of development, staging and production systems
- Participate in on-call rotation necessary to support a distributed, global system
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Linux / GNU development environments, IDEs (Eclipse)
- Design of and/or development within CI/CD environments using Jenkins, etc.
- Familiarity with AWS Lambda, Cognito, SQS, SNS, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation
- Learning agility and flexible mindset to adapt and thrive in dynamic environments
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Domestic and international travel as necessary
- Modern DevOps mentality and knowledge of agile methodologies (Kanban, SCRUM, XP)
- Technical and operational engineering background in the areas of cloud computing, enterprise architectures, API design, performance analysis, networking and virtualization
- Large-scale distributed systems build on ELK and TICK stacks
- Enterprise integration and test automation frameworks such as Robot, Selenium, etc.
- UI/UX design methodologies and tools (InVision, Sketch, Webflow, etc.)
- Web application development using Angular and Node.JS (MEAN stack)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying